We are working with a global leading telecom provider to crowdsourcing thousands of 4G/5G Site Commission, Site Survey and Site Audit jobs at London UK.
We need someone that can find 20 qualified telecom engineers for us within London M25 area. Noted that it is NOT necessary that you have the skills to do telecom job. If you can find qualified engineer for us, you will be awarded with this project and get paid by the number of qualified engineers you sources for us.
You will get paid with GBP 35 on the platform for EVERY SINGLE qualified engineer you find who can pass our qualification and certification check!
You should use following qualification criteria to look for talent for us.
- Minimum 1 year, ideally more than 2 years radio network commission, site survey, site audit or relevant experiences with Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE or other similar providers
- Familiar with small cell, general RAN equipment and core network equipment from Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE or other similar providers
- Have very good knowledge with Linux OS and network protocols such as IP network, Wireless network or standards like ITU, 3GPP, etc.
- Must physically located within London M25 area
- Have following certificates and license as minimum
1. Work permit in UK (passport or working visa)
[login to view URL] license (optional)
[login to view URL] insurance as field service worker. Or company insurance if the entity is a network service provider
4. In case of a company, provide incorporation certificate and limited company details (address, email, phone, etc.)
5. One of any RAN or Core Network engineering certification from Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei or ZTE
6. Cisco certification like CCIE and CCNP is a plus
7. Have Work At Hight (WAH) certification is a plus
The candidate you provide will be asked to provide more detailed personal documents and proof of certification later base on shortlisting.
Once again, this is mandatory:
1. Right to work document (Passport, Visa, etc..)
2. Driving licence
3. Driving Licence: Details of any penalty points
4. Insurance certificates (Professional indemnity and public liability)
5. Employer’s liability Insurance
6. Criminal records declaration and DBS Certification
7. UTR Certificate (Unique Tax Reference Number)
8. Rooftop Worker RTW Harness
[login to view URL] Ladder rescue
10. RF Awareness
[login to view URL] Quals