We are looking for a freelancer to join our team to undertake the data entry of new products for our Magento eCommerce website.
We are currently adding 30-40 new products a week and have over 2000+ products that will need there descriptions updated.
This will be ongoing work paid on an hourly basis for the work completed for the previous week for the right person that we can work with and that can provide quality work.
We will require to see an example of what you can do in our test store to ensure your work is of suitable standard.
Summary of Requirement
* Understanding of Magento (Ultimo & Porto Themes) and Adding New Items to magento
* Some items will need to created in full with all details others will just require the description to be updated / fixed.
* Ability to fix description errors once noticed
* Ability to create a standard / common look for the listings ie Headings / Sub Headings / Specification tables etc.
* Understanding of basic HTML so you can format descriptions as needed
* Able to resize / basic editing images so they look the same as other images on the website
* High level of english and are able to fix grammar and spelling mistakes
* Some descriptions will be a copy and paste from the suppliers / manufacture websites others will require the content to be written.
* Ongoing work for the right person.
71 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I am Magento developer having 6 years of experience. I have experience in inventory management of Magento. I can import data sheet to add or update catalog. Can we discuss for the same ?
Hello Your work will be on time and precisely manner.. I have experience in data entry and excel work. I think this would be best according to your budget and work..
I've been working for 5 years and good in using Microsoft and pdf I can start immediately. We can work together to achieved the desired quality of output and time.