I recently migrated my existing products/categories from [url removed, login to view] to 2.1.0.
No modules/extensions were migrated (or are being used currently on the site). The error below is not due to theme, I have tested with Luma.
I have removed any non core attributes but the issue still persists.
1. If you visit [url removed, login to view] you will see that the the product price shows $43 (the correct price) then when you select the configurable option '500g' the price changes to $38.5.
I have no idea where this $38.50 is coming from and if I reindex the price will change to some other random amount.
There is no $38.5 in the simple or configurable product backend (see screenshots attached).
There is no tax enabled and I have cleared cache and reindexed many times.
Attached are screenshots showing pricing in backend for both the configurable product and the simple product.
If you believe you can fix this issue please tell me where you believe the error is located (ie: database, pricing script, backend, etc)
9 freelancers are bidding on average $148 for this job
PAY WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY WORK. I have checked and I am strongly confident to do this project and get it done exactly your needs. Regards, Trong Nguyen
There is no straight forward answer to this. It is not issue of database. It is issue of backend and new version's configuration. I will need to inspect and will fix it ASAP. I can start right now.