WWe are a fashion-foward, young and energetic design firm with a strong focus on the medical spa / plastic surgery market and seeking an impeccably organized, upbeat, and detail-oriented marketing and manager to join our expanding team.
Within our organization, the goal of our marketing manager (Marketing Strategist) is to provide world-class marketing expertise and client relations in while helping us create a highly efficient, system-driven, and streamlined work environment.
As a results-oriented individual, you find satisfaction in bringing focus and closure to situations - in fact, people even tell you that you're great at creating plans, establishing priorities, and responding to challenges. You work best in an environment with clear standards and like to document procedures.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for a "superstar" Marketing Strategist who would thrive in a position that includes:
1) Based on our proprietary method and approach, customize marketing plan templates for clients - strategies include referral marketing, events, social media, SEO/blogging, e-mail newsletters, etc.
2) Serving as a contact point for clients via phone and email to communicate project progress and manage revision requests; in conjunction with Project Manager
4) Manage preparation/delivery of proposals for prospective clients
6) Occasionally, represent our company at client workshops trade events both locally and across North America, with expenses to be paid by company.
1) 3-5 years in a marketing management role, ideally in a design or agency environment.
2) Impeccable organization skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple accounts and tight deadlines simultaneously
3) Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with a highly courteous and energetic phone demeanor
4) A proven track record of dependability and follow-through, both in a client environment as well as within an organization
5) Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office as well as project management software
6) Ability to work independently from a home office environment, with minimal noise or distractions during daytime hours.
7) Experience with Adobe Creative Suite would be a strong asset
8) Knowledge of medical aesthetics would be a very strong asset
A BRIEF WORD ON OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
As an expanding company with an ever-changing work environment, we are seeking someone who is eager to grow with us and play a key role in our growth. At times, this may mean adapting to new opportunities and responsibilities. We pride ourselves on a "zero entitlement" company culture and if you are the type of person who often finds yourself saying "that's not my role", we wish to respectfully inform you that indeed, this role is not for you.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
What do you currently know about the plastic surgery / medical spa industry
If given a client "from scratch", how would you create a strategic marketing plan? Can you share an example of a marketing strategy/plan you've created?
What project management experience do you have?
What part of this project most appeals to you?
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?