2. Table of Contents: Prepare an index with sections and page numbers.
3. Introduction: Give an introduction to the assignment topic and its objectives (i.e., what do you aim to do in this assignment?) You can write about the current state of car insurance services in the UAE, the main competitors in conventional and Takaful companies, and factors that affect consumer preferences and choices, etc.
4. Methodology and Sample Design: Give a brief description of the methodology that you have used for this case and sample design (Write about the use of structured interviews, sampling method, sample size, how you approached them, and a brief description of their profiles.)
5. Analysis of the Responses.
a) Consumer Preferences Towards Motor / Car Insurance Service Providers (Consolidate the survey results and explain the main factors your interviewees consider when choosing an insurance policy and their attitudes towards the current service provider(s). and the preference of the majority between the conventional and Takaful companies.)
b) Consumer Awareness about the differences between Conventional insurances and Takaful
Summarize your results and describe the extent to which 1) if interviewees are aware of these two different types of insurances generally, 2) if interviewees know which type of insurances they have purchased, i.e., do the insurance policies they have belong to conventional or takaful, and 3) the extent to which they are able to explain the differences between these two types, and their preferences.
6. Discussion: Discuss your results from this assignment. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of Takaful companies in car insurance market. And try to provide recommendations for Takaful insurance providers (Make a point wise list of suggestions for Takaful based on your interview findings e.g. how to increase their awareness, how to increase their market share, how to gain edge over competitors etc.)
7. References: List all material that you have referred to for this assignment in APA style.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $62 for this job
Marketing report Relevant Skills and Experience Business Analysis, Marketing, Report Writing, Research, Research Writing Proposed Milestones $100 USD - Paper