I need an iPhone app developed. It should be a fairly simple application, one that deals heavily with tables, sorting, and navigation views. I need a clean, intuitive, iOS 7 sort of finish, but hopefully with the possibility to add my own unique design tweaks (titles, fonts, colors, pictures, etc.). I would prefer a navigation and table view to both be present. The data that populates the table and navigation will come from an excel file or an xml (2004, excel file converted to xml) uploaded on a website.
- As I said, it must be a tab bar based application, with navigation control and individual info screens based on the data associated with the cell
- There should be 3 tabs, one called home, one called favorites, and one called browse: tab pictures are unnecessary
- The info screen for each selected cell should have a picture viewer, one which I can flick the pictures left and right. It should be a scrollable environment, in which is information about the selected item in both text, picture, and placed objects (such as a: Location: America text box placement). Additionally, buttons should be able to be placed here and the page should be able to be extended/scrolled down for more info. There should be a button on the navigation bar with a star or an "add" or some sort of button that places the items in the favorites tab for future reference.
- The browse tab should display a list of all items, sortable by different options. In the navigation bar or right below it, whichever fits best, the user should be able to select from a list which descriptor they want to sort by, and once selected the table should reload itself to be sorted by that qualification. For example, with a list of trees and bushes, if the user sorts by trees, only the trees show up. If sorted by name, they should be in alphabetical order.
- In the favorites tab, the table view should allow for more data to be displayed about each item because there will be less of them. So a picture and a small amount of info should be able to be displayed in each tab. Once selected, it will go to the same info screen associated with the item as above. Additionally, in the navigation bar or elsewhere there should be an edit button that allows for deleting the item (which should be allowed by swiping left on the item in the table, just like a table in the mail iPhone app) and adding an item through this specific way.
- The data should be loaded from an excel document (or xml, or other suggested format) hosted online and then stored in the device so if there is no internet connection, they can continue using the app and load it from already stored data. So if they completely close the app and do not have internet connection, the items (and those in favorites) are already stored and do not have to be reloaded. If it cannot be done by excel file, I will include xml. If neither work, let me know.
If you read this, please put the word "plants" somewhere near the bottom of your post.
Despite my fairly specific details, it should be a fairly simple project to accomplish. Once again, the data should be loaded off of an online server yet be able to run (once the data is initially downloaded onto the phone) completely free of internet connection, even when the app has been closed and reopened. This is so I can make changes to the app's content through simply editing an online document. If the excel does not work being loaded, I have included an xml format as well. If neither work, feel free to convert to whatever format works that can be loaded from online and let me know. I have included pictures/notes of the basic format if you are still confused, as well as the original excel spreadsheet.
The excel spreadsheet is located at: [login to view URL]
The xml format is located at: [login to view URL]
Feel free to contact me. I am flexible for timing. Thanks!
I also need the entire xcode project at the end. Thanks!
I have updated the files to include links to pictures that I would like added to the project from the server. I have also added a .csv file if that makes it easier to download data from the server. Other suggestions are welcomed. I would like, as someone has mentioned, the data to be downloaded and stored using persistent storing techniques.
Regular excel file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7w82hheniqob5j/ExampleSpreadsheet.xlsx
A .xml file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt3lv9m6vrtculf/ExampleSpreadsheet.xml
A .csv file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8daas5itk1y3ml/ExampleSpreadsheet.csv