App Functionality (see attached image):
1. Basically when the user open the App finds the Sign In screen, where our logo appears and also the possibility to create a new account (Pop-up to setup email, password).
2. Then Users have the 2nd screen to upload personal info, picture and the possibility to link to their Google Fit api. One all info (Name, Age, Gender, Height and Weight) is set,
3. Comes the 3rd screen where appears the device and is time to pair it with the app (Users push the Pair button and the app request access to enable bluetooth and find the device.)
4. Once is paired comes the dashboard. Appears the user's picture, a menu button in the left top corner and information about the last measurements (timed) are showed in the same screen. The data to show are different for each result, 1. Data1 , 2. Data2, 3. Data3, 4. Data4.
5. The Menu will show the picture profile of the user and then its profile (to change personal info), a Health data report (next screen) and the options export data and settings without functionality yet.
6. The last screen is where we show the health data history of the 4 parameters we are measuring (the one's showed in the dashboard.) here users can see a calendar for each parameter with the days in green, yellow or red if the results where good or not. Also an average of weekdays, weekends and overall score (monthly) is showed helping the user understand better the information (see attached) . Also a Graph will be displayed where the users can choose to see last week, last month, last 3 months, last 6, last year. I have changed the appearance of the Calendar and graphs order (see attached), first appears the calendar now.
BLE Data communication:
1. User turn On the device
2. The photodiodes (I2C) + accelerometer (I2C) start to read data. They will read between 10-20 data per second each sensor during 30-45 seconds (more or less).
3. The data are sending to the app.
4. User turn Off the device
5. The data are sending from the App to the server in AWS
6. AWS send back to the App the 4 health data after analyze all data collected by the the device.
32 freelancers are bidding on average €619 for this job
Dear Client, We always look to work on your goals seriously and gives you unbelievable results. Our freelancer portfolio speaks all about this. Let's discuss this project. Warm Regards, Om Infowave
Hi! My name is Ihor, I will be glad to help you with your app. I have strong experience in Android development for 4+ years. Feel free to contact me any time to discuss details.