I want you to develop new native Redeem Reward iOS & Android App with Backend.
App: Redeem app (Reward app)
Platform: iOS & Android
Style: Portrait for iPhone + iPad + Smartphone + Tablet
Language: Thai (I have translate in Excel file)
Who use: App: User = Company customers | Backend: Company admin
1. One time login
2. User can login on any devices. If each user has more devices, he must login on every his devices.
3. 5 Main Pages: home | redeem | activity | product | contact
a. Show total point
b. User can use his point to redeem item.
c. Can specific how many people will get this prize. Ex. First 50 people.
5. Activity: just show company activities(ex. Football club, CSR) (image with some + description)
6. Product: show only company product(not buy in app)
7. Contact: show contact detail
8. Notification: I want number on icon logo app. When app has new information.
a. Admin can field detail(customer email + customer card no.) -> use for Login
b. Can add / reduce / edit all user point.
c. Must have preview when data will be on app. (For activity detail page | redeem item detail page)
1. UX&UI Android & iOS
2. UX&UI Backend
3. App wireframe
4. Description files App in Word
5. Description file Backend in Word
6. Translate file in Excel
1. I will fund money only to start the project.(see in milestone topic below)
2. I will chat only in Upwork message room.
1. Fund money only for start the project 450 USD (30%).
a. I will release this money after app and Backend finish with full function and specs.
b. Within this duration: 3 weeks after hiring you.
2. Release money 1050 USD (70%) if:
a. App and Backend must no error found.
b. I must be satisfaction with all app and Backend.
c. I will not fund for this money. I will release this money if everything is ok.
1. Can you start right now?
2. What program will you use for Backend? Wordpress?
3. Will I get all source code right?
4. Do you have any maintenance? Fixed bug?
45 freelancers are bidding on average $2098 for this job
Ask [login to view URL] you start right now? YES wee can start the work. [login to view URL] program will you use for Backend? Wordpress? yes we can use in wordpress but we suggest PHP as back end that is user friendly [login to view URL] I get all More