Deliver a complete solution (server, compiled apk and source-code) of a prototype app like Skype with the following requirements:
0 The solution shall be complete and self-contained. It means that it should not be necessary to download anything else to compile the source-code in any computer running Android Studio or run the server in any Virtual Machine on the cloud.
1 Source-code shall be compiled without errors on Android Studio.
2 Receives video and broadcasts it from both frontal and rear cameras with real-time preview window.
3 Receives audio and broadcasts it from microphone.
4 Sends and receives texts.
5 Ultra-low frequency (lower than 0.3 seconds).
6 List of current publishers available to be called.
7 Server working on the cloud with fix IP.
8 Commented source-code.
9 Written instructions about how to reconfigure the server on the cloud (ie: Amazon Web Services, Cortana, Google Cloud Engine, etc).
10 Written instructions about how to query real-time data over number of connections (ie: JSON).
11 Quality equal or better than Skype. It means the calling may not drop more likely and the calling may not be noisy more likely).
12 Battery shall not overheat more likely than on Skype.
13 Server shall be able to be run on Linux or Windows Virtual Machines.
14 Two-way connections between publisher and subscriber must occur automatically (without manual actions in the server).
X conference (multiple simultaneous connections).
X local file broadcast.
X refined UI or UX (remember we need just a prototype).
* The complete solution probably shall be similar to the ones provided by red5pro or Wowza. In other words, it must contain: compiled apk + apk source-code + server script + tutorials about how to install the server on the cloud.
* A priori any third-party solution is acceptable (red5pro, Wowza, WebRTC, etc). However, the libraries, APIs and SDKs must be delivered altogether.
* Software licences and APIs shall be implicitly included in the total price. Therefore, these will not be funded separately neither if the delivery is approved nor refused for any reason whatsoever.
* red5pro showed itself not good enough for the ultra-low latency and connection stability requirements. Therefore, if you want to insist in the red5pro solution then these requirements will be double checked.
* Wowza GoCoder SDK showed itself not good enough for the automatic two-way pub-sub connection, chat duration (frequent memory leak) and battery overheat requirements. Therefore, if you want to insist in the Wowza solution then these requirements will be double checked.