Hi, we need an experienced Xamarin developer to develop a cross-platform (Android/iOS) chatting app for internal use of a company.
The project is split into phases. The first phase is a VoIP SIP softphone that supports Voice calling, Instant Messaging, File Transfer and Presence. Exactly the same as Whatsapp.
The following features are required in the app for this phase of the project:
- Voice calls
- Voice conference calls
- Direct instant messaging (IM)
- Group IM
- File sharing and forwarding
- Searching capabilities in IM history and shared files
- Preferences for notifications of incoming message, sounds, etc.
- Utilizing push notifications to wake up the app.
- logging/editing call duration and adding notes after calls/IM sessions. Save to server (SQL Server)
The app is very similar to WhatsApp in features, only with the addition of Call/IM sessions logging.
We are using FreePBX server. We may consider changing it if some of the features can't be implemented.
We don't want to develop everything from scratch. We are looking into buying a VoIP SDK to simplify developing the app, such us ABTO SDK [login to view URL]
The SDK will make developing the app much easier and faster, so please put this into consideration when bidding. We didn't buy any SDK licenses yet, so, please let us know If you know a better SDK or you have worked with a different one that you are already familiar with.
We prefer Xamarin, but we may consider React Native if your proposal is excellent (technical and financial). We will not consider web apps at all.
The payments will be split into milestones, 3-5 milestones or what you propose. Each milestone will be funded before you start working. No down payment.
Next phases will be integration with company CRM system and MS outlook.
In your proposal, please mention:
- Past experience in Xamarin/React Native and any apps that you have developed using these tools/languages.
- If Xamarin, are you going to use Xamarin native or Xamarin forms? Why?
We will not waste our time with a copy & paste proposal. At least, let us know that you have read the requirements and ask us about any point.
Update: A very important note: The source code must be handed over to us and all the work done will be our exclusive property. The source code must be released at every milestone.