In the creation of a payment processor we are looking for a professional Perl and PHP, Ajax programmer with huge unix knowledge.
We need an absolute expert or a team to build a stable, fast and secure bidirectional communication between our finished backend Perl script and our frontend PHP-Website.
Your work is to integrate in our existing Perl script the backend part and create a simple, but functional dummy website to show a smooth frontend to backend communication.
Here is how it works:
1. The user inputs his bank details on our website (simple php form needed for dummy)
2. The bank details are sent then to our Perl backend script which does connect to the bank.
3. The Perl script has to ask the user for a PIN. We have to pass the request back to PHP and refresh the website.
4. Once the PIN is entered and submitted again – pass it back to the Perl script
5. The Perl script checks whether the PIN was correct and sends the results (success, incorrect) back.
6. User is notified on website if it succeeded.
We think for the PHP part it is the best to use Ajax while the communication happens. We can show a loading icon in the Ajax callback until the backend server sends a response.
The communication between Perl and PHP should not be limited to this, we should have the opportunity to integrate more communications with the Perl/PHP script easy by modifying our Perl and PHP code.
So we need perhaps a message handler daemon. We think ZeroMQ would do the job, but we are unsure.
The Perl backend script is running local on our server.
Please be aware PHP functions like proc_open, exec and system are considered as unsecure and will not work for our use. We do not want this.
We are professional coders ourself and ready to assist you while doing the work.
Please send me a PM with your idea.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $755 for this job
Hi, We are recommended Freelancer by freelancer.com on basis of our feedback history and [login to view URL] once read our reviews. Thanks Regards DreamSolutions
I've written similiar application with Ajax,PHP,and python script in the backend.I can show you demo in team viewer. I'm also Unix expert as [login to view URL] at my profile for more information.