Program that writes monthly & daily calendar HTML files within a template with events. The events can be seen in detail by clicking on a date. This program will also be used for like a "blogger" for the daily "events". In other words, each day, I might enter notes for the current time, and publish the files to have the subject show on the calendar and day file to include the notes for that time. In the month calendar would perfer the "notes subject" to not show a time, just a simple "Notes" link for that day.
1) Write HTML of each month within a defined template
2) Write HTML of each day within a defined template.
3) Day HTML code, must include the time, subject and details of the events.
4) Each HTML month must have navigation to each of the months, and each day must be clickable to the day html.
5) Each HTML Month days, must include the "subject" of the day events.
6) Weeks start with Sunday
7) Must be able to enter events for each day. Event includes time, subject and details.
8) Program must manually FTP to site & be scheduled to automatically FTP the updated files.
9) Files must be written to a calendar folder. c:\calendar and FTP to \calendar on the site.
10) The HTML calendars and day code should be CSS configurable.
11) Must include a installer.
12) Would perfer the data be stored in a access database.
13) Must be able to add/delete/modify events.
14) Must be able to enter FTP information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).