We are establishing a new marketing company named, Ready Microsystems. Here is the company background. We are selling an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution, which includes full set accounting, banking, customer relationship management (CRM), inventory, warehouse management, manufacture resource planning (MRP) and so on. We sell solution to manufacturers, warehousing, businesses and so on.
We would like to create a corporate identity design for this company with the following items:
- 3D Logo (scalable to any size)
- Business namecard
- With Compliments
- Website template with one flash intro or flash header
The design must be in very quality and should be 3D with all the standard sizes similar to <[url removed, login to view]>= You may change the letter N to R - representing Ready. This design is just for your reference of our minimum quality requirement. You may design a suitable color and design themes.
Upon completion, the selected designer will have to provide all the completed source files such as fonts, PSD, EPS, AI, Flash, HTML, and all other related images files. The designs have to be print-ready for printing purpose.
Interested serious designer please create the logo design related to our corporate identity and background for our initial review. You may send to use either in jpg or gif file. We will select the serious designer based on the created logo design.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Winxp or Win2k. The source file should be either from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator software.