I am looking for someone to perform SEO link development for my website. I need minimum 50 or so one-way or two way linking. The coder will perform link exchange with other credible websites that is related to my website theme. Here are the requirements:
1) Minimum 50 inbound links from link pages with PageRank 4(PR4) and higher within 4 weeks or sooner.
2) The links will come from pages of Google PageRank of 4 and higher.(anything less will not be counted toward the 50 required for this project)
3) All links pointing to our web site must be indexed by Google and static pages or home page of the other websites.
4) The pages where links to our web site will be listed, should be reachable from the home page of the other web site within 2 clicks. Links from deeper pages are acceptable depending PageRank.
5) You will ensure that the links contain the correct anchor text, that the url is typed correctly and resolves to the correct page that I will provide for you.
6) Links from porn or sites containing illegal, offensive, or immoral materials are not acceptable.
7) You will not submit our site to major search engines or major directories, unless you receive direct permission from us.
8) You will not participate into any web rings links exchange program like [url removed, login to view] and etc
9) You will not spam, or submit to Free for all (FFA), guest books or links farms, or any site that will incurred a Google penalty. All process should be honest and manual.
10) You will not get more than 10 links from sites that are owned by a single person, group or company.
11) Links from orphan or doorway pages specifically created for links exchange are not acceptable.
12) You will submit a report with information with all website URL's where links to our site are placed.
If you have no experience in SEO work and/or link exchange work please do not bid. I am looking for a bidder with the best bid price and RAC rating ratio.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Excel file with all the link exchange information, such as:
a. Link Site's Primary Content
b. Home Page URL: (URL of site)
c. Link Page URL: (where our link is found on their site)
d. Link Exchange Contact Email Address