I am looking for the creation of a penny auction script & website that has some VERY specific functions (stated in detail in the attached document “PA Project”). I don't care if your script is:
1) all original work OR
2) something based on previous / modified accordingly
I am assuming the work to be done using php, MySql, Java etc. but am open to better suggestions provided they can be implemented within budget.
This will include industry standard features plus:
1) Penny Auctions (with all standard options around sticky timers, bid increments, price increments, etc)
2) Buy a Seat Auctions
3) Lowest Unique Bid – working on better “hint system” to enhance strategic elements
4) Price Scratch Auction
5) Reserve Auctions (starts as a no timer auction. Starts with a published reserve price range. Bids raise price by .01 / bid. Bidders CAN bid sequentially until reserve price is hit. Once reserve is hit, auction becomes a penny auction with a 30 sec sticky timer to close. ONLY those who bid in last (variable #) of bids before reserve is hit can bid after timer starts.
6) Reserve Auction – No Timer – see above with difference being, when reserve price is hit, auction closes with winner – no penny auction to close
8) Options for Max Price, 100% Off, Beginners, NailBiter, and a special feature I call QuickClick,
9) Ability to clone and auto-schedule any auction and “smart clone” those that function off a reserve price (see doc)
The script MUST BE FREE of any form of administrative autobidding functions!
The script must be fully tested, SECURE, and 100% bug free. A full working implementation, installed on our server is necessary PRIOR to funds being released. I am very open to working with an escrow/milestone type account for both of our benefit. Your bid must also include 6 months of technical support / troubleshooting after final payment.
We will need this installed and configured on our server including best practices for data security and backup.
At completion, we will require:
1) an installation archive with full installation documentation
2) full source code for making future modifications and
3) full ownership rights to utilize the script at our sole discretion
Budget – Entertaining bids up to $700 range with all features enabled as described here and the attached document.
Project General Requirements
(the Specific requirements are listed in the attached document “Penny Auction Script Requirements”– you will need to consult the list of specific requirements prior to placing your bid for the project.)
The site needs to be more about function than pretty graphics zipping around. Solid and eye catching with ease of navigation being key.
Would prefer a “unique” user experience that is not simply a copy of what nearly every other site looks like.
In your bid please include reference to completed work on any previous Penny Auction site you may have worked on and completed.
We are bringing in a Rewards Store model which will mean needing to track not only a Bid Account, but also a Rewards crediting system (rewards for bid pack purchase, referrals, reward credit auctions, and others for use within the Rewards Store. (see Script Requirements doc)
Payment gateways will need to be Paypal, [url removed, login to view], google checkout, Intuit, and perhaps others upon specification later.
Have a desired workflow for auction creation that will need CMS particulars to achieve. - see doc
Do not bid if you have not read the attached document. I will need you to indicate that you have understood all the requirements outlined and are willing to fulfill these. i am not looking for a clone script with just penny auction features.