Please go for [url removed, login to view] ... you will be redirected to a client website we build with a self-made CMS (txt includes with php).
We need help building a template for a new Joomla 1.7 site because the client wants to change to joomla cms. Maintaining should be easier.
The frontend should exactly (!) look and work as it does at the moment.
You can see all functions and menus – however here is a quick summary:
First = Projekte, Studio, Kontakt
Second = Second Levels for the above (.linksrahmen)
Third = (not always needed) js-scroller controlled menu
Main content shows mostly images, sometimes text. If images are shown, each content has a little slideshow user may click through with < 1 2 3 … etc.. (.pagination)
Min. Images = 1, Max. Images = 8
Project title is shown with three lines (!) above the “< 1 2 3 …” navigation
Sometimes a short project description is between third level and title (class="textunten")
- Homepage should have a slideshow (maybe [url removed, login to view] from a4joomla). At the moment it is only a single image.
- Each content-slideshow should start automatically after x seconds (at the moment images only changes by user clicking on 1 2 3 …)
- Active menu-links should be styled different
- Project title is shown with three lines (!) (class="projekttitel" + class="projekttitelgrau" + year)
- Site should exactly (!) look and work as it does at the moment