We are currently looking to have a script developed that is similar to photoshelter.com. Basically, the site acts as a marketplace for photographers to sell their high resolution photographs with the site acting as the payment processor and retaining a commission on each image sold. The completed script would handle the delivery of the digital download but would also allow for additional products such as prints, canvas, etc.
The script should include the following features;
· photographer and purchaser account creations.
· All the photographer to upload hi-res images and add description and tags.
· Generation of thumbnails with watermarking
· Allow photographers to sell physical image as well as licensing rates
· Allow photographers to sell physical images for “personal use”
· Allow photographers to create photo packages for resale
· Download area for purchaser for retrieval of purchased image
· Shopping cart with payment integration through Paypal as well as merchant account
· Search function that view both the tags provided by photographer as well as the description
· Allow photographers to set variable pricing per image
· Admin area to assign commission rates on various account levels
· Automatic creation of a portfolio site for photographer
We are looking for a high quality, functional script to begin this service and will be looking for expertise to alter and expand as the site grows. We are hoping to develop a long term relationship with the right programming team for this project as well as others planned in the future.
Obviously we would be looking for you to view the site listed above and recommend features not listed here before submitting a quote. Any questions and queries can be submitted via PMB. Payment via escrow.