I have an ecommerce website (osCommerce).
I will have multiple feeds (XML, CSV and TXT) coming in from different suppliers. All of them will be accessed via ftp or http and need to be matching fields from store database. I want to use the ICEcat content on my store.
I have the following ICEcat account: Full-ICEcat URL (links to datasheets and pictures of all brands) and need to be integrated in the product listing en product detail page.
I will email you the different feeds as each one of them uses different delimiter / different categories / different layout (product name /model numbers may be identical ).
This is what i need doing:
1. setup the feeds to run and update at specified times. some are updated once a day others are updated once an hour. ( i will need the ability to set time myself) It also need to e-mail a report of the update with some info of the update (total imported products, fault imported products, did not match category, etc.).
2. Ability to change price by category, subcategory or product. (apply a percentage increase/pricing rules/ also to set price overrides on selected items)
3. Ability to import the products into blacklist + white list. Product on white list will be active while product on blacklist will be deactivated.
4. Ability to do not import products with stock or price less then certain value. ( i will need the ability to set this value myself).
5. If any of the feed included products which are on blacklist, then those product should be not active.
[url removed, login to view] more than one feed has same product them display one with lower price /stock considerations.
7. If a product which no longer exists in any of feeds , should stay active on the system. On product_info we can echo product no longer available.( need this for seo purpose)
8. Products marked specials should be left alone. IF they exist in the feed then we can update the quanity and price. but not delete them. I will do that manually
9. if the same product exists on multiple feeds then we need to add the product on the following rules. For example . if product A is on feeds A, B and C. we find first who is the cheapest and the see who has stock. If the cheapest doesn’t have any stock we find the next cheapest and who has stock and so on. So price is always used first and then quantity. If any of the feed doesn’t have any stock then we use the cheapest price. Otherwise we use the one that has the stock.
10. Ability to do the import manually and to review the product before import.
11. Product categorization, all products from different suppliers should be categorized as the category list in the store. All categories in the store are according to UNSPSC code.
[url removed, login to view]
1. IF you cant get categories from the products using icecat connected to the category list from the store then those products need to be listed and have a possibility to categorize them manually.
2. get product images and also addtional [url removed, login to view] can leave the images on the icecat server, no need to download them localy but also dont want ppl to see where the images are coming from..(do something to the url). I’m currently using oscThumb but maybe for the speed of loading pages it is better to switch it off?
3. get manufacture link, image link, name and description off products witch are in the store, update the table in osccommerce DB daily .
4. SEO maximization (meta tag’s and etc. need to be filled in the DB). On the store is already installed: SEO URL’s, Header Tag’s SEO, Sitemap SEO and Google XML SEO.
5. if the prodduct cant be found on icecat then use the name and all other information in the feed to fill DB. For the image use my [url removed, login to view] (is on the server).
6. icecat also provides a options filter [url removed, login to view] a look here [url removed, login to view] . As you see you can see in this example you can filter hard drives based on capacity , speed and price. i need similar system at the top of the product detail page on my site.
7. there is a oscommerce contrib called x-sell. IT allows you to display related item to customer. Icecat has this feature and i will need it. (contrib x-sell is already installed).