This project is to create a commercial grade standalone PHP script to automatically backup WHM & cpanel website hosting accounts to one of 3 different locations based on the users choice:
1. The clients same server
2. Remote FTP the backups to another server
3. Amazon S3 Web Storage Service using their own account
The script must match our website theme (logo & colors). It should be of commercial grade and professional looking on every level, no exceptions.
We expect updates every few days and ALL visual appearances of the script must be approved by us as we move through the project.
We encourage you to ask questions to clarify the requirements below and expect your expert recommendations to guide us into a successful project before making your bid request.
The script should use but not limited to the these programing languages: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, AJAX
Once the script is complete, installed on our server and thoroughly tested. Formal installation documentation is required.
Before we decide on a coder we look at your portfolio, your prior work history on vworker and what type and size of prior projects you have successfully completed.
Upon acceptance of this project we require the coder(s) to offer prompt support to us after project completion for at least 30 days for tweaks, bugs, minor changes and or updates. A bonus of $200 will rewarded after 30 days as long as our support issues are answered or resolved within a 24-48 hour time frame unless a prior agreement is made with us.
Please review the requirements below and also attached to this project.
Below is a breakdown of our requirements for this script
License Validation or encryption-based PHP
The script should be as difficult as possible to prevent hacking, reselling or duplicating by anyone. (We will expect you to guide us to the best solution)
1. The script should be easy to install once all files are uploaded to the clients server using [url removed, login to view] (once again We will expect you to guide us to the best solution)
2. Server requirements for the script checked during install, script stops install if not met.
3. Database name, username, password, host name (localhost) added during install (We expect the client to setup the database via cpanel before adding this information)
Username and password setup for script login to protect script/data
Once the software is installed it should be visually easy to read and understand using colorful icons/graphical buttons to guide the user through the process of setting up the script to properly work. Anytime a WHM or cpanel is added, The data should be validated with the WHM or cpanel account to be correct.
We expect the script to use PHP, CSS or ajax grids when viewing data. All areas of the script layout and visual appearance should be approved by us to avoid double work. It would be best to show us a mock layout before proceeding.
WHM/cPanel Backup script requirements
We will provide a WHM account with dummy accounts for complete testing once we have decided on a coder and when requested by YOU if needed.
1. Backup WHM and cpanel web hosting accounts
2. Allow client to schedule up to 10 backups for each WHM or domain hosting account
3. Schedule the backup to run daily or weekly and set the time the script will run.
4. Ability to make a single or multiple backup(s) active or inactive (pause), run backup now, download backups, edit settings, delete backups
5. Show all current backups with cpanel username, domain name or IP address, status (active or inactive) how many available downloads, what the max # of downloads, daily or weekly status, start and stop backups, run backup now, download backup, edit backup settings or delete backup displayed in a grid
6. View all available WHM or cpanel backup data in a neat easy to read layout using CSS or ajax grids
7. Transfer button to FTP the .tar file to the clients hosting /home dir (This script will NOT restore the .tar file only FTP back to their server)
8. Client should receive emails when changes or updates are made, when backups are complete
9. Check daily if there are newly created cPanel accounts under the WHM and automatically add them into the backup list and scheduled for backup
10. Client should be able to update any and all of there account information including upgrading and downgrading plans