I need a script utilisting the plivo library to do a few basic things.
I needs to identify the number being dialed (the script can answer more than one phone number) and based off the number being dialed do various things.
It will identify the hour of the day or night in the locality of the phone number being called, for example if its a US number being called and it is midnight, it will simply send them to leave a message, and then email the message to me along with their phone number. If it is a US number and it is working hours it will speak a message and then redirect to my cell phone. If my cell phone doesn't answer it will then send them to the message bank.
It should handle 5 numbers in 5 timezones of the world and respond accordingly.
So basicly its this:
1. identify the number being called.
2. Calculate the working hours of that area (from 8am to 8pm at night)
3. If its inside those hours redirect to my phone
4. If outside those hourse send to message bank.
5. If I don't answer my phone send to message bank.
6. Play my recorded message to them and collect thier message.
7. Email thier message to me, along with the number they dialed from so I can call them back.
I know that plivo scripting is fairly straightforward if someone knows what they are doing, and it is only a few hours work if someone doesn't have to learn how to do it. I don't feel I should have to pay for anyone to learn how to do it.
I can provide my plivo account for testing.
My budget for this is $100 maximum.