[url removed, login to view] – The Best Independent Teachers Online
OBJECTIVE: [url removed, login to view] will provide a way for independent teachers to connect with new students online. Anyone who has a skill to teach, can find students, provide lessons, and get paid from anywhere in the world. Musicians who currently teach an instrument such as guitar or piano from home, or people who teach a foreign language at a local café can now accept students from across the globe. [url removed, login to view] will allow these independent teachers to sell videos, find students, conduct lessons on Skype, and get paid.
SIMILAR WEBSITES: [url removed, login to view], Freelancer.com, [url removed, login to view]
HOW [url removed, login to view] WORKS
1. Register and Login – Users select whether they are Teachers or Students, and enter their Name, E-mail, Username and Password to register an account.
2. Create a Profile – Both Teachers and Students create Profiles with Timezone, Photos, Bio, Links, etc. They would enter the information you see on a standard SNS website like Facebook or Myspace.
3. Upload Videos to Sell – Both Teachers and Students can upload videos that they can sell. The site retains 10% of all video sales. In order to sell videos, users need to enter payment information, which will be conducted via Paypal. This feature must be easy to use for both Teachers and Students – no video conversion on the user end.
4. Create a Schedule – Teachers enter a schedule for when they are available to teach, and what skills they can teach. Students can search for teachers by skill or available time. The available time will be adjusted according to the Timezone entered in the user Profile – for example, if a teacher is in New York, and a student is in LA, the site will convert the schedule into the appropriate timezone.
5. Deposit Money – Students and Teachers deposit money into an escrow system and are charged 10%. It costs $110 to deposit $100 into the system to pay for videos or lessons.
6. Book Lessons – After finding a suitable teacher, students send in a request for a specific time. Teachers receive an e-mail notification and confirm the request. Students then deposit a lesson fee, which is held by the site.
7. Conduct Lessons – The student and teacher meet on the site and conduct the lesson using the site’s video chat.
8. Payment – After conducting lesson, the student releases payment to the teacher. Payment should work in the same way as Freelancer.com.
9. Rating – Students and teachers rate each other, and the information is published on their profiles.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
You will be paid in full upon completion of the project. You will not receive any partial payment and will not be paid until the site is fully functional. When bidding or messaging, write “I will be paid in full upon completion of the project.”
Include how long the project will take to complete, and the steps in which you plan to complete the project.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1726 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED TO WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
Hi, I have gone through your requirement and I am glad that We can accomplish this task, Please give us opportunity to work with you. Please check PM . Thanks, TTS Team
Hi! The project you described can be either straightforward or quite challenging depending on your detailed requirements. It won't be a problem for me either way