Our site has a new layout based on a Wordpress theme (template), already installed and alive; the site is integrated with a qTranslate plugin. Most photos and texts are already inserted, but there is a need for some help. Small matters such as:
- proper slider sizing and positioning (responsative to all devices)
- There's a paypal check-put, but not yet functioning well
- Correct currency setting
- A Twitter account is linked, but should get another place on home
- Some functions of the template should be made sleeping (not visible)
- And other issues, always framed within the existing template
We - you and us- should check together each page (about 30) to see which conversions are required (no big deal, according us)
And some customising:
- we offer services, which are offered only on certain days and hours. The calendar and the booking process must be adapted to each other (the present situation is that the service can be booked every day). Another thing is that the price should be per service not per person, as is currently the case
- An automatic voucher issue after payment should be created.
Who want to do the job? We like somebody who can communicate also (mail and skype). Not only write ultra small messages without explaining a thing. A normal working contact between human beings (in English) please.
62 freelancers are bidding on average €194 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks