Build an Online Store
This project was awarded to bhardwaj786 for $3764 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
I have an existing site. I want to make it mobile friendly and implement a few new features (filters, tabbed checkout, add to cart from both product description page as well as store browser page ) I want to touch up the cosmetics and change layout ... This will mean a new color scheme (I have photos for what I want ) a new header bar ...... and the going from two column desktop browsing to single column mobile browsing .... To accomplish this I plan on having the layout similar to how it is now with a new header bar for desktop browsing ..... (rough photos of ideas avail ) and then once the site is viewed on a tablet or smaller the entire lefthand column will disappear and you will be able to accomplish all tasks through the header bar / menu ... (log in , shopping cart ect ... ) Here are the pieces / milestones to this process
1. Design the site based around photos I have made of various pages at various widths ... and agree upon design ( looking for helpful input during this process but ultimately for you to have the flexibility to let me have final design say )
2. Code the html / css of the website following agreed upon design (during this process I will be wanting to keep certain aspects of the site under the hood similar so when a google bot scans it.... it will see a modified website and not an entirely new website ... for seo purposes .... This blurs the lines between "throwing out" the old site and starting new and "keeping" the old site in tact making limited modifications to it ... I think we are starting new .... but using some things from the old site ... this could just be keywords and phrases ... content .... images .... paragraphs ... urls go to the same product description pages ........ with the same paragraphs but a different layout
3. Extract the php functionality from the existing site and embed it within the new theme
4. Work on the mobile optimization as per the new graphics set forth in #1 (will require custom html / css) to accomplish these goals.
Estimated time frame : Roughly 1-1.5 months of work.
Graphics : 1 - 1.5 weeks
HTML Coding : 1 - 1.5 weeks
Extract functionality : 1 - 1.5 weeks
Testing / finishing -1 - 1.5 weeks.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online