Build an Online Store For IT company (fixed price)
- Status Closed
- Budget $3000 - $5000 AUD
- Total Bids 10
We are an Australian based greenfield company looking to setup an online presence to supply technology equipment to Australian based consumers only.
The customer base for this store will be the general public based in Australia, no overseas interaction is required or requested at this point in time.
The products in the store will all be drop shipped straight from the vendors so there is a fundamental requirement to integrate supplier stock feeds directly into the store to maintain stock and price accuracy.
• A fully functional, highly secure store that is available and highly interactive on computer and mobile devices alike.
• The ability to link daily stock feeds from vendors into the store to ensure there is no need to manually keep products updated. Some feeds come in XML, others methods include email and FTP.
• The ability to managed price levels across products and categories. The ability to set margins (Based on either cost or RRP, or both) across a product, group of products or categories would be perfect.
• The ability to link to advertising to the main page , such as a carousel.
Easily integrate payment gateways.
• The ability to integrate icecat feeds for product information.
If you have not had experience in working with products like Icecat or experience with integrating price feeds DO NOT APPLY For this project.
• In your response if you could please highlight your recommended platform and why you would suggest it.
• A backend that allows for orders to be processed easily and efficiently.
• The ability to update easily update website content as required.
• A method of integrating with marketing tools to generate special offer emails to customers.
• Ability to enter discount vouchers / codes.
• Ability to upload certain non-Price feed items into the system.
• Ability to create bundles of products (i.e. PC and monitor special).
• Accurately search products across site.
• Ability to insert a standard image when the supplier feeds do not have an image associated to a product.
• Option to have a live chat service on the site.
• Low maintenance is a requirement both from a website update point of view and also from a product update perspective.
The sites that would be similar to what we are looking for would be [url removed, login to view] or megabuy.com.au.
Fees and Charges
In your proposal please include;
• Your fees to complete this project.
• Monthly fees for the platform and associated products.
• Any other fees that may be associated.
It is also appreciated if you can share your experience and knowledge in making recommendations that may not have been listed in this document but you feel may benefit the business in general.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online