Build an "Online test series" Website - Repost - open to bidding
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $574 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Build a website for "online practice tests" for an exam called GATE (an entrance for Post-Graduation in Engineering in India).
The website should be extremely clean and simple. It should have the following things:
1. I will provide userID and password to people (So, there should be a mechanism to activate and deactivate userIDs and passwords according to my will)
2. There will be 20-25 question papers, (objective and/or numerical answer types). When people write these exams, they should be timed, and as soon as they complete the question paper, they should be given the result. This means, there should be auto-correction (should be easy as the answers are pre-fed).
3. The original GATE exam mock can be found here:
User Name : [url removed, login to view]@[url removed, login to view]
Password : 7EKD3M
Click here to Login
OR [url removed, login to view]
So, I want the exams on our website absolutely looking similar and having same experience.
The website will have following pages:
1. Home page: Detailing our test series and details like fees etc.,
2. About Us
3. Student Log-in : For people who are assigned userID and passwords - This page, once logged-in, should take them to their exam profiles (Exam profiles should have record of previous exam marks and once they click on any of their previous exam, it should give details like their answers, marks etc.,)
4. Contact-us: Simple details of our Email and Phone nos.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online