SQL Table Editor/Calculation
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $201 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Attached is a mock-up of the UI.
The aim is to create a GUI for creating new fields in an SQL database based off existing ones through mathematical calculations. These calculations would be scheduled to run regularly so that new data entered would have this calculation applied.
Two main functions:
- Find and replace. Create a set of rules to recode into a new field.
o This should support four kinds of rules
♣ Simple numeric swap (eg. 2=3)
♣ Through to lowest (eg. If less then 1 = 2)
♣ Through to highest (eg. If greater than 1 = 3)
♣ All other values (eg. any value not changed by an existing rule = 4)
- Calculations. Create a set of rules that mathematically alters an existing field and inserts into a new field. This may pull use multiple existing fields and multiple mathematical operations (eg. Var1+Var2/2)
o These calculations should include:
♣ Add, subtract, divide, multiply, minimum, maximum, mean, frequency, mode, variance, standard deviation, range, absolute value & log10
- Each rule should be run at scheduled intervals
- Each rule should be capable of being re-loaded
- GUI to connect to multiple SQL databases
- Can add new tables & save newly generated fields to a table of the users choice.
- The ability to save them and reload rules for editing
- Lists recent fields used for quick selection
- Autocomplete & suggest variable names in search boxes
- A preview window to see the active table, with the ability to search in any field
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online