- The job requires PHP experience as well as expertise with CodeIgniter. This Developer is expected to have strong technical skills, to work closely with the other team members in the development and managing key projects.
- Ability to work on a small team with minimal supervision, Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Participate in the entire development lifecycle, from planning through implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment, all the way to monitoring.
- Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
14 freelancers are bidding on average ₹271/hour for this job
I read your project details.I have completed 100+ Projects in PHP Codeignitor. if you are looking for the professional Codeignitor developer. hence, it would be right decision.