I'm currently seeking for a programmer who is capable of creating customized add-on for WP Bakery Page builder (formerly Visual composer) to allow the portfolio items publication (see Visual portfolio plugin).
This add-on have to work with the site template (Crane multipurpose), and have following funcionalities:
- Add a name of the place as a title
- Add a few photos (3-6 photos) with the capability of fullscreen mode when clicking on the photo. One of the photos could be Google Street view or virtual tour
- Add up to 6 parameters (like tags) for each place(indoor, outdoor, etc..) - I have those tags prepared - it will be specified to the selected programmer
- Add a timetable of opening hours (9 rows) (Monday, Tuesday…Sunday, Hollidays and Other)
- Add a address and embeed [login to view URL] or Windymaps via adding an URL - not a Google maps!
- Add contacts (web, email, telephone, facebook etc.) - will be specified to the selected programmer
- Add a descriptions as blocks (title + text) up to 3 blocks (title + text, title + text, title + text) - will be specified to the selected programmer
- Add a sharing buttons (messenger, whatsapp, etc.) - will be specified to the selected programmer
- Shows close places which will be picked up from the database of places (created portfolio items)
Each place should be published as a portfolio item with main hierarchy by districts in Czech republic (it's 14 districts and I will provide the selected programmer with exact names) and each of them should have up to 6 parameters (tags) which will allow the user to click on for example "Indoor" tag and it shows him all places which are tagged by "Indoor" - he could then specify his search also by districts so it shows for example Indoor places in Prague.
I will also provide the selected programmer with the export files (JPEG, HTML and WP zip files) from Nicepage desktop software so you should be familiar with it and be able to create plugin that will generate the same design. Nicepage files are created also as responsive and I require this funcionality for the published portfolio items (don't want to correct each post for the mobile). All posts should be ready to be sorted by districts (filter) and those districts will be connected to the map file (will be provided during the interviews). User is than able to click either on text filter or on the district in the map and see the same results. Filters by text or map will be visible on the homepage.
Provide me with your references and also the price for the whole add-on.
if you look on the Screen no. 1 (attached) you can see how the page is now built. This requires us to manually click on each element and edit it. Though categories (photos, titles, opening hours etc.) are same for each portfolio item.
And if you look on the Screen no.2 (attached) this is a screenshot from current add-on - this interference we would like to have to add or edit each item in it's own tab.
Please write as a subject - "Add-on from Nicepage" so I'm able to figure out what is spam and what is legit.