The Project is basically to create a proxy pool server.
What is proxy pool server?
1. Client A want visit [url removed, login to view] via proxy 184.108.40.206:8128
2. Then it will connect to my server and to proxy pool
3. proxy manager listen on (220.127.116.11:8128) and there is a proxy list
4. System will choose one proxy visit [url removed, login to view] and return to Client A
There is some rules need to be set.
1. Each Proxy IP only allow max 3 connections at a time.
2. Should have a user system which can config Client A's connection limit.
3. Check the Proxy IP every 15 mins if proxy is working or not. (Optional)
4. Each user may set only using which set of Proxy IP.
[url removed, login to view] can create this on Windows Server or Linux (CentOS or Ubuntu)
2. Programming Language prefer Python or Java, other language will consider as well.
3. If you are using other third parties open source, that is fine but you need to tell me what open source you are using.
Please have a look the image if you do not clearly understand.