You are to design, implement and test a prototype website that meets the functional
requirements given above. As it is a prototype, you do not need to complete every
aspect of every page but you do need to design and implement sufficient to show the
company what they will get and how it will work.
Specifically your website must:
1. Meet appropriate design guidelines for accessible websites.
2. Have appropriate photographs for this website, which you may obtain from online
sources such as Google Images and must be referenced.
3. Have a working catalogue with a sample of at least 10 items of appropriate stock
items. This must include at least a photograph, description, price and shipping
cost for each item. The factual content of this may be taken from on-line sources
but you must construct the catalogue yourself.
4. Allow the customer to order from the stock list by selecting “Buy Now” buttons or
similar. This should produce a suitable on screen message accepting the order
and having a link back to continue shopping.
5. You do NOT need to implement a checkout or payment system. Instead, put a
“Pay Now” button in an appropriate place and when clicked, go to a page saying
“Thank you for your payment”.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $183 for this job
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA