I have 8 joomla websites. They have all been hacked a number of times. Some time ago they were all taken down. I hired a freelancer to fix them and give me a solution to prevent hacking. He fixed the sites and said they will not be hacked again and that I did not need to do anything other than change my passwords. I have changed all passwords and installed RSFirewall [url removed, login to view]
But my sites have been hacked again and again after doing so. So I need to perform a security audit in order to identify and correct my sites's vulnerabilities. The job also requires to go through the RSFirewall scanner installed in my sites and remove the malware etc. that it finds.
I will require a guarantee that my sites will not be hacked again for a full year. So whatever you bid, you will get 70 % of the payment now after finishing the project, and the remaining 30 % after 12 months if my sites do not get hacked in that time. If they do get hacked, I will require you to fix them and expand with another 12 months before you get the last 30 %. And so on, if the sites continue to get hacked. My sites are working fine now, and I have backups as well.