This project will be split into 2 successive phases as per the below. Please QUOTE SEPARATELY FOR EACH PHASE of the project for development cost and delivery timeline. If you are unable to undertake any specific phase, please indicate accordingly when supplying quote.
The current version of this website can be viewed at http://188.8.131.52/~mysticon/ with "Jamaica" as the service location.
1. Update site content
2. Migration from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3.4
3. Virtuemart shopping cart products, configuration and implementation needs completion.
4. Some breadcrumbs & hyperlinks need fixing
5. File Upload feature needs completion.
6. All sections/features in Resellers area needs completion.
7. Free LiveChat feature needs completion.
8. Site must be mobile friendly.
9. Exchange Rate interface needs to be created (JMD to USD).
10. Integrate with merchant gateway.
11. Remove "Call Us For Free" images and all references.
12. Contact info at top of page needs needs fixing.
13. An "Estimated Production Completion" notice needs to be added to the price calculator. A sample notice can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]
14. USA version of site needs completion - the website has 2 service locations - Jamaica & USA (as seen on the homepage URL). After completing development of the Jamaica service locations, the same will need to be duplicated for the USA service location. The primary differences between the 2 locations are that the delivery options will different, the product prices will be different, and the Jamaica location will display prices in Jamaican & US currency, whereas the USA location will only display prices in US currency.
15. All internal reference hyperlinks with hard-coded IP addresses (absolute references) within the site must be changed to relative references.
The template which is currently being used for this site is Mynxx by Rockettheme and it has a Joomla 3.4 version available for purchase. We will supply same once a final price and delivery timeline is agreed upon and the contract is awarded.
Integration of a Web-To-Print (online designer) solution into the website.
If you're unfamiliar with Web-2-Print technology, you can read about it on Wikipedia at [url removed, login to view]
A sample Web-2-Print application is [url removed, login to view]
Please QUOTE SEPARATELY FOR EACH PHASE of the project for development cost and delivery timeline. If you are unable to undertake any specific phase, please indicate accordingly when supplying quote.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $946 for this job
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Greetings!!!! I'd like to express my interest in doing this assignment for you. We will provide you regular updates and quality work. Please check more details in Private Message. Best regards, Dipika