Hello, im using Magento2.3 and i will need to make some customization.
So i have to integrate econt module via api documentation. I have the document with the code, which have to be inserted in the files as a described in the documentation, It must be implemented the delivery method into the checkout form and calculated the price.
I will send the files with the codes and documentation.
1. Possibility to verify order value in Econt system
- Order value verification is accomplished by integrating the Delivery Form with Econt ([login to view URL]). html). The following is the process below:
• Implement the delivery form in the checkout form of the store to calculate a price. Through the form, the customer of the e-shop will specify the place of delivery of the shipment and upon confirmation a delivery price will be generated.
2. Create an order from the store in Econt's system
After order confirmation by the store customer, an order generation request should be sent to Delivery with Econt. The order creation service is also used to edit an order in the store.
3. Save order information to the store administration
After generating an order in Delivery with Econt, it should be retained in the store administration - in the standard way that an order is stored in the store - or in a way you choose.
4. Creating a waybill through the store administration
The merchant should be able to create a bill of lading in his or her store using Delivery with Econt. This is done by calling Iframe to create a bill of lading (see iframe attachments).
<iframe src = "[login to view URL]"> </iframe>
You specify 2 parameters in it:
• order_number (order number)
• token (store connection code)
5. Edit order and delivery note through the store administration
If desired, the customer can edit the order through the store administration. Editing can only be done if no order form is generated - ie. there is an order in Delivery with Econt, but not a consignment note to it. Editing an order, you can also edit the recipient's data:
6. Track a shipment through the store administration
After the bill of lading is generated, the customer should be redirected to the shipment tracking service when the bill of lading number in the store administration is clicked.
I have examples (codes) which will be used to get module works. For more details and please contact me!
I expect to contact me only developers , which have expirience with Econt delivery System!
17 freelancers are bidding on average $268 for this job
hi, i have very good grip in Magento Module development , website design and development . This is my portfolio site [login to view URL] let me know i will complete your task perfect and asap . thanks
Hello! I am a Magento expert. I have checked your project description. If you hire me, I am gonna do my best. I guarantee the perfect result. I will be right here waiting for you. Best regards.