Completed

Make my website fast

I have made a brand new Joomla website, but it is very slow. It was not like that in the beginning, but have become so. I need someone to set up the proper cache settings and do what it takes to make it super fast. I want each page to be loaded in less than one second.

Whatever amount you offer to do it for, you will get 70 % of the amount when it is done, and the remaining 30 % after 30 days if the website do not get any slower. If it does, I would require you to make it fast again, and add a new 30 days for you to receive the last payment, and so on.

Skills: CSS, HTML, Joomla, PHP, Website Design

See more: make the website, make website joomla, want someone to make my website

About the Employer:
( 11 reviews ) Rasta, Norway

Project ID: #9529785

Awarded to:

aldinezi

Hello there, I can speed up your web site up to 4x faster. Do you know that studies shown that most of users will leave your page if it is not loaded in less than 4 seconds. Check my web portfolio, and you see how fast More

€45 EUR in 3 days
(21 Reviews)
4.8

18 freelancers are bidding on average €110 for this job

fullymagento

Dear Sir, we will provide you best of our work and quality work . Thank you for give me opportunity to submit a proposal for this Project. We are experts in PHP,Codeigniter,CorePHP, Wordpress and Mobile Apps ha More

€526 EUR in 15 days
(79 Reviews)
7.4
€53 EUR in 3 days
(353 Reviews)
7.3
InfinityGD

Hello, I’m ready to assist you with speeding up your page loading time. I use the best performance tests like google insights, pingdrom and gtmatrix. I am really carful to details and I will ensure a smooth running web More

€77 EUR in 1 day
(160 Reviews)
6.8
BitLabs

Hello, I have gone through your outsourced requirements "Make my website fast" and have analyzed that I have right credentials (Skills required CSS, HTML, Joomla, PHP, Website Design) to execute your esteemed proje More

€46 EUR in 1 day
(132 Reviews)
6.8
€200 EUR in 8 days
(104 Reviews)
6.4
calidaweb1

I have just pulled up a website from 39% on Google speed to 87% and can do the same for you - would have to take a look but usually I can double page speed load.

€50 EUR in 3 days
(47 Reviews)
5.8
bdeinexture

Hello, Greetings of the day. Can you please help me with your current website url? I am Kaushik BDM at INecture. Since last 5+ years we are provided IT based Services. We are offers complete end to end soft More

€422 EUR in 10 days
(9 Reviews)
5.6
€103 EUR in 3 days
(21 Reviews)
5.2
hexpertdeveloper

Hello, Dear Employer, we are a team of experts working since 15+ year,We are a team of advanced, and skilled developers' who put a lot of dedication to customer satisfaction. On over 15+ years of working knowledg More

€34 EUR in 1 day
(39 Reviews)
5.3
€53 EUR in 3 days
(7 Reviews)
4.1
lipiarora

Hi - Greetings of the day! As per your details Our depressives can optimize your website pages as developer have 3+ years developing experience so please provide opportunity we can give a satisfactory result. I More

€84 EUR in 3 days
(16 Reviews)
4.3
shubhashishgroup

Hello, Greetings! Initial requirement says that you are looking for a developers who fasten your website or reduced the time load. ping me so that we can discuss over it... Thanks Abhinav

€88 EUR in 3 days
(1 Review)
0.0
shailendra40

Dear sir, We have gone through your requirement and we have specialized team of PHP, Android, IOS, .NET & wireless technology We have expertise in PHP, Wordpress, Magento, Shopify,eCommerce,Shopping Carts, More

€34 EUR in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
isrvinc

Hi, Sounds either very simple or super complex problem. May i know your site url? Have you tried using varnish to cache? Cheers!

€55 EUR in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
phptime

Hello, Thanks for reviewing my proposal ! I have gone through your requirement to Increase Speed of the Website , So I'm perfectly able to do this Job and I assure you that will give you quality work in less th More

€30 EUR in 3 days
(1 Review)
0.0
ashwaniadword

Hi, I can minimize the page load speed and increase the performance of your site. I have prior experience in optimizing speed of wordpress, Magento and Joomla based websites. Please check performance of following we More

€50 EUR in 2 days
(2 Reviews)
0.0
HugoErazo

I can make your website fast. you can trust me. hope to work with you. feel free to contact me

€24 EUR in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0