IMPORTANT: Only developers with knowledge of real estate websites, wordpress and IDX should apply! This is a SMALL project for any skilled IDX wordpress developer (perhaps some dynamic code needs to be written) and thus budget is small - it is moreso data manipulation.
WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN BIDS OVER THE LOW $100's AMOUNT - we are not looking for full site development; just edits and tweaks to the existing site so do NOT bid if you are looking for a huge pay amount such as building out an entire site.
We have a Wordpress based IDX real estate website that needs minor completion. Sadly, our previous developer had a medical condition and could no longer continue the project which was brought 99% of the way. Our website utilizes the [login to view URL] IDX plugin to allow listing data from our MLS to display on our site. We need minor alterations as listed below...they are listed in the order of importance to be done in the order listed:
- Using the data feed that is ALREADY tied into our site, we want listings that pertain to OUR BROKERAGE only to be displayed on the home page of our site - either utilizing the theme's "manually entered" listing slider (we like the style), or some other slick looking slider. We should be able to set how many of the MOST RECENTLY added brokerage referenced listings should show in the slider. If a slider is not possible, we may be open to a small featured area page displaying that number. Listings are noted with the brokerage they were supplied from (through the feed) so it shouldn't be too difficult to just isolate the ones specifically from our brokerage. We also want a "View More Featured Listings" button/link here which would show only brokerage related listings. - The MLS number (MLS stand for multiple listing service) displays on search results however is missing from the actual home detail page; must display. The MLS number is usually a 7 digit number referencing the home listing.
- There is a contact form at the bottom of every listing detail page. This is correct. However, for listings where it is an IN-HOUSE listing (meaning by one of our agents), we want that agent to display on the page and allow the contact form to CC that agent directly.
- Minor edits to home page top search area. The search functions correctly (although we need the first city listed to be corrected as it displays the wrong character for the first letter), but we would like to make it somewhat more visually appealing. Perhaps make the search box semi-see through so you can see some of the imagery underneath. We can discuss further.
- We want to be able to display our fed data on secondary websites for our individual agents (if they have their own website). We do not want to have them have to incur the cost of separate feed accounts and monthly feeds. If possible, we would like something developed that can port over OUR feed onto their website - we have an agent's test website (also wordpress) for you to test with.
- Allow for home page "Meet our Agents" area to randomize a number of agents we set; right now it just displays the same ones.
AGAIN THIS IS A SMALL PROJECT. Minor data manipulation. Bids should NOT be high as our developer has just about completed the site and it is overall working fine.