I have a calendar library implemented on my site. The library FullCalendar ([url removed, login to view]). I am experiencing some issues that need to be resolved.
(1) When adding multiple events, one after the other, the form which inserts events seems to freeze. So the user has to refresh the page to be able to insert several events in a row.
(2) The form remembers values from the previous insert. If the users enters "Basketball Game" at 11:00 am with a duration of 2 hours, and then inserts the event -- when the user clicks to add a new event on a different day, the time and duration seems to be pre-populated in the form.
(3) When selecting "All Day" for an event duration, sometimes the form will not submit.
(4) Events that last several days or weeks will sometimes show only as 1 day on the calendar. When you click the event, you will see the start date and end date span several days, but the calendar only displays the event on the start day.
(5) I hired a freelancer to implement recurring events. When they did this, it inserts multiple events into the calendar and links them all with an ID, so that the user can delete all events in the chain if needed. For some reason, these occurring events can only successfully be created in Firefox. When I try to do this in Safari, it doesn't work.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
Hello. I have experience with calendar and I can solve problems you described. If you are interested please provide me more informations (link, ftp). Best regards, Bogdan