We need an import module for odoo 10, with the following features:
Add 1 buttons to the "Product list" form:
* Import and add/update (unique key is the internal reference) all fields of a product
I added screenshots. Each field with a red dot has to import. We have several own fields added.
* Import to the given vendor the "Vendor Product Name" and "Price"
* Import to some secial extra fields
How the code has to work:
* we want to push the button in the product list form: "Import from CSV"
* unique identifier is "Internal Reference"
* then it has to search in a given path all .csv files OR .[login to view URL]
* then the code has first Archive all products from the given category in the CSV (WHEN the filename of the csv is .category.csv. Then all products in the CSV is for one category)
* then import all products from CSV. This will enable again all valid products
* rename the [login to view URL] to NAME.csv_imported
* write import log in the same folder with the name [login to view URL]
In the backend should be a setting form.
There we need for each field a default value. When the CSV miss some field, take the default value from here ONLY when the product is new. When updating just write the datas from the CSV (example when just an price update)
No backdoors or other hidden features are allowed. We checking the code for this!