I'm looking for someone to develop an online survey system for a likert scale, with an admin user and regular users:
Will have to complete a registration form in the system.
User will add a serial number (that will check how many surveys this user can use)
He will be able to add more serial numbers at any time, if necessary.
When filling out a survey:
- User will fill a simple header with name, age, group, a few other fields
- User will complete the Likert scale with 23 symptoms in 3 layers (frequency, intensity and duration - see example image attached)
- After completing everything, the user will be able to see his score per category (I will provide instructions) with simple SUM and average of results, and a graph.
- The user will also be able to see how many surveys he has used, how many are still left for him to use, and see the results and graphs of past Surveys he has applied, and compare them between groups, or all his surveys.
The Admin user will be able to:
- Generate serial numbers associated with a number of surveys.
- See individual results
- Compare groups results, and user results, all see all results.
Please, only bid on this if you have read the whole thing, and the attached file, and have some experience in creating this kind of dashboard.
The website must look good, and you can use a template like ([login to view URL]) if you want.
Also, show your portfolio and tell me how do you plan on showing the data and graph to both users and admin user.