We are building a new site in Wordpress and would like to import the products from our previous site to the new one. There are about 260 products that need to be imported. We do not have admin access to the old site. The previous site is here: [login to view URL]
The new site product structure is built using WooCommerce, it is here: [login to view URL]
We need these products imported as soon as possible, hopefully within the next two days. So would like to start immediately. Each product has different sections which need to be moved over. Each item is outlined below along with the project requirements.
Product Name: Same name as old site
Product Categories: Same as old site. All categories should already be added.
Short description: Same as the short descriptions found on this page: [login to view URL]
Features: Listed as bullets on right of this page: [login to view URL] On new site these are added under 'Product Data > Additional Info > Bullets'
Product image: Each product has one image. Pull it from the existing site and add it as the featured image. Do not 'back-link' images. Images should be moved from the old site and uploaded to the new site.
New (label): ignore for now, not using yet
Overview: Goes in main description text area. All images, video and text are pulled from the old site.
- Any videos should be pulled from the site and uploaded to our YouTube channel (will provide login), not hosted on our server. Example of this is here: [login to view URL]
- Images should be hosted on the new server. We've already installed a plugin called 'Import External Attachments' which will auto import images without you needing to manually download/upload each one.
Model No. (Order Code): All pulled from the old site. See the section 'Product Data > Additional Info > Notes/Model No./Interface' for these fields
Specifications Tab: Data puled from old site. All formatting should stay the same as in old site.
Downloads: Pull any files from the old site and upload them to new site.
- Documents are added under 'Product Data > Downloads'
- Choose the correct 'category' and 'Link Title' for each file uploaded.
- 'Download Description' field should have the Version Number from the old site
- If a document does not have a link on the old site ignore it (ie. Manuals on this page: [login to view URL])
- Ignore any 'e-books'
- Some document links will take you to a page asking you to login (ie. see 'Memory HiCorder MR8827 Firmware on this page: [login to view URL]') for these files check the box 'Private File'. This will not directly download the file.
Options: Options and Option Categories must be added before-hand in the section 'Product Options'. Once a product option has been added it can be assigned to a product under 'Product Data > Options'
Applications: The same as 'Documents' section. Pull files from old site and upload to new one. Add files under 'Product Data > Applications'
Gallery: Gallery tab can be skipped, we are not using this.
We need this import to be done as quickly as possible and should look very close to the original. If you need us to purchase any plugins or software to make the process easier let us know and we can get those installed.
I will be online to answer any questions if you need me.
91 freelancers are bidding on average $386 for this job
Hi there, I would love to scrap (hopefully using automated method) this and get this done ASAP. Checking the links at the moment, get back to me so we can discuss further. Usama :)