Simple facebook integration module - introducing this module to our website should download any available data (e.g. number of likes/number of views of the post/number of comments/location/and other data which is related to statistics or users that interact with certain facebook page/ etc.) from facebook to our website about users of the facebook.
Obtained data should be storaged in prepared by you scheme of a database in postgreSQL.
This module should have a basic configuration window (login and password or authorization token and also Synchronization settings (in minutes?) - so it can automatically download data e.g. every 360 minutes).
We are going to need to have done similar module for Instagram integration also, so if you are interested please note that.
Requirements for a module:
- Laravel 5.6+
- Postgresql 10
- Separate pattern for database for module
- Swagger 2
- application should be presented as package to Laravel (e.g.
- [login to view URL], [login to view URL])
- Package is supposed to work in application using Laravel passport, so it has to share all of its functionality through REST API (frond-end is on us)
- Exact documentation which explains the functionality and installation process of the package should be presented in README file.
- In order to create a basic structure of the package you can use this tool: [login to view URL]
- You should use ELOQUENT. In order to control data returned by API you can use collections.
Timeframe: 4-6 weeks