Startup business in the consumer services market requires a website to be built.
The use case is for consumers to run a search on an address which they would like to review a specific service at, and are provided a number of categories to review the service under.
Each category of the service to be reviewed has a simple 5 star rating, and a general comments box. The overall review has a final general comments box before the user submits the review.
Other consumers can also read reviews of the service provided at any address in question – if a review exists at that address, similar to how Google My Business works with restaurant reviews. All addresses searched by customers will be matched on the site from a supplied PSMA National Geocoded address file (GNAF) which is freely available from the Aust Federal Govt. I.e. Similar websites and use cases would be restaurant review sites (as mentioned) and property search/find sites for rental and property sales – just on a smaller scale.
In general the project includes:
- help in the choice of choosing the right wordpress theme
- the site build
- setup of a basic password reset email
- setup of the mailbox/ branded email address
- setup of a very basic CRM via a plugin which will be provided
You will be provided with brief including:
- PPT document with rough wireframes of the page layouts and content
- logo (when ready)
- webhost information
- plugin information for the CRM platform/ add on
- examples of similar sites for inspiration and an idea of potential themed layouts.
- background and themed imagery, depending on the website theme chosen.
- a Copy document for long form copy on respective pages.
General sitemap/menu structure includes::
- How it works
- Leave reviews
- Read Reviews
- Sign up
Requesting expressions of interest and a quote for how much you would charge for this work.