Support Team Developer
* Must be able to turn in bug free, well-documented code on deadline.
* Must be proficient in PHP, drupal experience a plus
* Must be able to work your way through uncommented poorly documented .net, mvc, and asp code as well as views and stored procedures in MSSQL.
* Must have in GIT and SVN expertise, and understand branches, merging and communication with team members about pushes and commits.
* Must be able to use [url removed, login to view] and similar tools for planning.
* Must be able to video conference via HighFive on a regular basis.
* Must be able to work partially in US business hours.
* Must be able to give two-week notice for absences and vacation.
* Must be outstanding in documentation and commenting code.
* Bonus if proficient at apache, mysql, ngnix servers admin in order to review, repair, move sites if necessary.
* What does the day-to-day look like?
* Responding to customer support tickets. Support ticketing systems work: larger questions involving billing, data, changes to database.
* Coding in asp, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL and .net on both legacy IIS servers and Pantheon.com-driven drupal/php servers
* Digging through legacy code in order to build upon and expand it, and make fixes.
* Working with APIs from third parties like [url removed, login to view], Knowledge Marketing, and Jitterbit.
* Getting code reviewed by other devs.
* Writing excellent notes, comments and documentation for said code.
* Writing a summary in email at day’s end to me re: days’ work.
54 freelancers are bidding on average $21/hour for this job
Hi Sir I can do your project perfectly. I have rich experience in #, JQuery, PHP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC for 5 years. I think I am who you are looking for. Please contact me.