D-Rating is the first and unique digital rating agency. D-Rating provides all market stakeholders with an independent rating of a company’s digital performance. We build a 360° digital assessment based on 800+ criteria. Data are provided through proprietary crawlers, semantic analyzers, external sources and audit. The scoring engine involves experienced analysts with digital background, a scientific committee with top tier scholars and machine learning algorithms. D-Rating is a French start-up created in January 2017.
About the project
The objective of the project is to test banks in Poland on their main customer processes and digital contact channels. The methodology has already been applied in France and will be fully described before the beginning of the project. Below is a first overview of the project.
The freelance shall
- Describe banks’ product subscription process (based on first steps to test and information on websites)
- Test digital contact channels as a prospect (with 3 pre-defined questions)
During all tests, testers will have to fill in forms about the process. Tables include criteria such as “Time needed to answer question”, “number of ID asked”, … Forms will be provided by D-Rating.
Every part of the test that happens digitally (on desktop or on smartphone) should be recorded on video (for instance, with Free Screen Video Recorder for destop, AZ Screen Recorder for an Android smartphone). All videos have to be sent to D-Rating.
- Live in Poland – Important for automatic store location on websites
- Owns an Android-powered smartphone and a computer
- Speaks English fluently
- Proficient computer skills (Internet, office software)
- Have a Twitter and Facebook account (for testing this channels)
For each bank done, we will pay 10 hours (Workload calculated based on the French project). One tester could do up to 8 banks.