*WHO IS UNIOK*
UniOK is an international student support service that helps students integrate into Australian life, making connecting them to new communities and empower them to succeed
*WHAT THE SITE OFFERS*
The site offers helpful information for students as they decide on studying in Australia, what to expect, how to get set up, and how to integrate best. Along with useful articles, users can sign up as members for free and get personal online advise. Users can also purchase a Welcome Pack that helps them when they first arrive in Australia, with concierge welcoming services and products students look for when they first arrive.
- Develop on top of the website theme to the design of the skins and the requirements of the scope.
- Develop two EDMs templates based on a purchased template and load onto SendGrid
- Hook Google Analytics onto site along with Google Tag Manager
Home Page, Shop, Registration, Contact Us, About, Member Dashboard, Blog, FAQ pages
Approximately 10 pp of skins
The WordPress CMS is hosted on Microsoft Azure, using MS Azure SQL as our database. The application services were set up using [login to view URL] - this project along with the app services is fully compatible with all WordPress plugins and themes.
A database will need to be built on our existing infrastructure, we have outlined basic requirements in the scope.
*TEMPLATE & SOFTWARE*
- WordPress website template
- Hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Linked to Zoho CRM
- Chat is Zoho's SalesIQ
- Hooked into Google Analytics
- ESP is SendGrid
- eCommerce: Considering Shopify or WooCommerce
- Site Map
- Purchased "Bridge" theme - [login to view URL]
PHP, Website Design, HTML, SQL, WordPress, Microsoft Azure
26 freelancers are bidding on average $4395 for this job
hello I have 14 years design experience. I designed more than 100 project. I am an UI-UX DESIGN expert. Look at my projects, it will not be a waste of time.