We have a database in which we must validate the phone numbers.
For each number, the country code is available in the database so you can do the check and formatting based on that with no country hesitation.
The script should :
- Remove all the non expected characters
- Separate the country prefix in case it is in the phone number
- Guess the mistake in the examples in attached file.
- Parsing, formatting, and validating phone numbers for all countries/regions of the world.
- gets the type of the number based on the number itself; able to distinguish Fixed-line, Mobile, Toll-free, Premium Rate, Shared Cost, VoIP, Personal Numbers, UAN, Pager, and Voicemail (whenever feasible).
- provide valid formatting numbers for all countries/regions, with the option of specifying which type of example phone number is needed. (Example attached)
- quickly guesses whether a number is a possible phone number by using only the length information per country, the first number to see if it is a possible first number (after the 0 or 8 for russia), much faster than a full validation.
- full validation of a phone number for a region using length and prefix information to give the output with all the valid formats possible
- finds numbers in text in the following example : my number is prefix is +.. and my local number is .......... so.
- provides geographical information related to a phone number (Country + Region if possible)
- provides carrier information related to a phone number.
- provides timezone information related to a phone number.
Of course a lookup would be appreciated in case you know a free way to do it (in this case a tips of 150 USD will be added)
An option to recognize the Country + Region if possible in case for some numbers the country code is not available in our DB would be appreciated and would add a tip of 50 USD
There is a google lib that offers most of those option but that after testing is not reliable, we need a smart script that will be able to guess all the possible mistakes and fix each to get proper outputs. (
[login to view URL]