Hi everyone! Here is the project details below. It's just a simple comparison script.
- User Submit FILE 1 & FILE 2
- Check if user submitted CSV or gzip file for each submission. File names are always different.
- If gzip -> unpack to temp folder and use extracted file as source. Delete temp files in the end of script.
- Read each CSV file line by line to find email address in it (identify email addresses automatically)
- Compare each email address found in FILE 1 with email addresses found in FILE 2. If found -> remove line with this email address from FILE 1.
- Generate new CSV with randomized file name and with columns EMAIL + FIRST_NAME + LAST_NAME and return to the user as a link.
I have almost 3 years of experience with PHP I checked requirements and it looks extremely easy to complete, maybe there is enough couple of hours to complete
23 freelancers are bidding on average $33 for this job
Dear client. I've just read your requirements and have good skills and enough experiences in php. So I'm sure I can carry out your job perfectly on your time and budget. Please contact me, thank you.....