Woocommerce has a short code for adding to cart that I would like to use on my site.
This is the shortcode: [add_to_cart id="4988"]
It's functionality is exactly what I need but I do not like the design of it. Although it's very close.
I have attached below the current shortcode default design.
Design modifications to this would be:
1) Alter spacing between the pricing and button.
2) Change pricing font to bold and perhaps colour (either black or green like web site - simple)
3) Change font colour in button to white,
4) Remove border or make it slimmer (not 100% sure but I'll decide as soon as we start)
5) Make the padding around text tighter if that is necessary
30 freelancers are bidding on average $117 for this job
Hello There I will do all these changes ASAP. Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience CSS, HTML, PHP, WooCommerce, WordPress Proposed Milestones $55 USD - 50% work $56 USD - remaining payment