I need a program that:
1. Gets all the events with their corresponding odds from certain bookmakers and exchanges (either through an XML feed that most of them offer or through the API, whichever gives the most recent odds).
2. It identifies when the feeds or APIs refer to the same events
3. Stores each event with its corresponding:
- EVENT NAME
- EACH TYPE OF BET AVAILABLE FOR THAT EVENT (for example Money Line, Asian Handicap +1, Over 2)
- FOR EACH TYPE OF BET, THE DECIMAL ODDS AT EACH BOOKMAKER AND EXCHANGE.
- If you don't know anything about sports betting (decimal odds, American odds, etc.), do not bid!
- The code must be commented in English; I want it to be very well structured and easy to understand, easy to modify; for example in the future I might add a new XML feed myself (from a new bookmaker) or I might process the scraped data somehow and show some extra results; I know C#.
- Don’t forget that all the odds must be saved in a decimal format therefore conversions might have to be performed;
- The code must be in C#, using .NET;
- It's essential that it won’t have any bugs; please test it, retest it, abuse its functions, make sure it works without flaw on all the events, all the time!
If I am content with the final results, we’ll probably work on more similar projects together in the future.
I need to know which bookies you need. i have already done a lot of bookies and exchanges but the code is in python. i will write this for you in c#. lets talk more about this.