Powershell script to execute sql scripts found in a database table and output results to a tab in a XSL spreadsheet
1. first script must set variables to configure connection to sql server
2. run sql script to populate array variables for server scripts and tab target these are all found in a sql table.
3. each row in the variable array will be used to do the following
I. populate the server variable
ii. populate the xlstab variable
iii. populate the sqlscript variable
iv. connect to sql server
v. execute script
vi. save result set to xls sheet
vii. repeat above for each row
vii. script table column 'last run' will be updated at the end of execution with the execution date and time.
4. must loop through values found in the array variable until array has been completed.
5. upon completion of all scripts the xls will be emailed to a recipient or group of recipient.
I am a professional developer with experience in Powershell and SQL as well. We can define a good flow to make script ready for easy amendment and managemnt.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $410 for this job
Hello, I don't think it's possible to use Powershell to do this. I can create you a .NET application instead if you are interested ? Kindly send me a message to discuss. Thanks & Regards, Everest Technology
Hi. I have written many automation PowerShell scripts also database projects including SQL Server. Ready to write your project. Will complete within 7 days
Hello Sir, Check my profile and my client feedback . I will ill make a good powershell scrip that do all the tasks that's you have mentioned. Pls give me chance. Pay only if u like my work guranteed.
Dear Employer, I have seen your Job description. I have good experience in PowerShell scripting and have done similar projects. Kindly message me so that we can discuss more about the work. Regards Lucky