A growing company is looking for a VA who will help to manage its Amazon FBA accounts. We're basically looking for a talented, hard-working person who would like to become a valuable member of the team. This position will give you the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Strong copywriting skills are mandatory and in priority since our model requires a lot of content. The knowledge of Amazon FBA will be a big plus, however, the necessary training can be provided.
VA's duties include:
- Customer service and answering customer inquiries
- Content writing (writing product descriptions, tips about products, manuals, articles, etc.)
- Setting up/managing Amazon ad campaigns
- Inventory management
- Create shipments and send in inventory
- Product research
- Maintaining Amazon’s account health and communicating with Amazon support (both by phone and tickets)
- Managing product listings (editing price, monitoring reviews, editing descriptions, etc.)
- Perfect English: speaking and writing
- Good communication skills
- Well-organized and disciplined
- Resourcefulness and problem solving
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Creative and critical thinking
Please reply with why you are the reason we have to look no further. Write us a few sentences on how you would go about taking care of the things listed above, tell us about your last job and responsibilities. The detailed answer will increase your chances for an interview. IMPORTANT: Please provide us with the examples of your copy.
If you don’t have experience with Amazon but feel that you could be an ideal person for this vacancy, ready to learn and work hard, then write something that will interest us! This can be your chance!
*Please include the word "RED" in your reply*
16 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
RED Please check out my profile I am already working for Amazon. so if you to expert for your Amazon FBA account then please contact us. We would like to help. Thank you